to be honest i thought it would feel like i was ALOT older but it didn't haha
so...here are some pics of me and my friends on my B-DAY!!!!**~~
Taylor Dem and me just walkin!!
SUBWAY!?!?!? haha
CrAzY cAr RiDe!!!!
Tay and me with Levi Stewart!!!
Me and Dem tryin to be LEVI STEWART!!!
Flip flops + SNOW = REALLY COLD FEET and one DUMB idea!!!
But Demi came to my rescue...:)
Then we climbed MOUNT EVEREST!!!
and saw this cute bear!!!
bringing the great evening to a close... we rode the Carousel!!!
We had a happy great fun time!!! even though i thought i had frost bite!! hahaha
2 comments:
oh wow!!! You are a geek! :o) But I still love you! I am going to go to St. George on Friday... that is a true statement. Now, whether I make it over to kanab or not... that is another question!! We'll have to see what the big plans are!!! Love Ya my little little little sister! :o)
Wow, 18... you're old! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment