Thursday, August 21, 2008

~!COLLEGE!~


Here are two of my roomates!! I LOVE THEM!! (dani and kylie)
everyone either has really good roomates or bad ones and i must say i have FANTASTIC ones!! :) we even carried a fridge up three flights of stairs together today! it was pretty amazing!
well other than movin away and getting roomates my life has pretty much been the same!

3 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Oh, that's ALL! I can't believe NOTHING ever happens to you! Are you kidding me!? Moving to college is quit a big thing! Good Luck and more importantly, Have Fun!

Ashley said...

Hey little sister!!! PLEASE update! I need to see all your fun pictures. I miss you!!! :) Love ya lots!

Staci said...

Hey Girl!!! I just read that your sister is having a baby! How Fun for all of you! Babies are very fun! It looks like you are having a great time at college! Remember that this is one of the best times in your life!