Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nothing much to report!

Well as you can see by the title of this post I really do not have much to say at this time. However, it has been a while since I have posted anything; so here is the update. School is now out for the summer and I think I did very well this past semester. For those who do not know, I just finished my first semseter in my Bachelors Program for Elementary Education. It was a very difficult semester filled with more homework than i even like to think about. I received 4 A's and 2 A-'s which left my GPA at a 3.89! Needless to say I was extremely proud of myself! I think I have finally come to the conclusion that 1st grade is most likely where I want to see myself after I am finished with my schooling! I moved home for the summer so I can work and earn money, which let's face it I am in dire need for! I love being home with my family it is really nice, but I get insanely bored here in good ole Kanab! I miss my roommates like crazy they are sincerely the very best friends I have ever had (just in case you guys don't know this is a total shout out to you :D haha I love you guys)! Two of my roommates are getting married, really soon I might add, and another has a boyfriend. The point to this last statement is that I ahve suddenly realized that I am doomed to be alone for the rest of my life. haha no just kidding, I honestly think that right now with my life being so busy I could not handle a relationship on top of it, so it is simply the right thing at this time. Well here I am rambling, when I know all people really want is to see pictures (well at least that is what I love the most :D) So here are a few, they are from my nieces 1 year birthday party! Gosh I just love that little girl! Enjoy my dear friends...ENJOY!!!




2 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joslin @ Just Batty said...

I love her chub chubs.(legs)